Baby mouth and baby words Baby mouth and baby words

Supposed to be Adventure Time? Should have been longer with more going on!

Wizard Wizard

Sorry, but in the limitless realm of the animation, magic tricks aren't that amusing. Maybe a twist at the end one wouldn't expect for a laugh?

Tiny Paw - Alex Tiny Paw - Alex

Make the eyes more clearly defined, I can't tell where she's looking.
This should be part of a game, but as it stands I don't think it's enough to merit passing the portal.

Quick Facial Animatioin Quick Facial Animatioin

You really need a preloader. Plus this isn't flash. This isn't even a movie.

SBC's Time Machine SBC's Time Machine

OMG WHEN I HACK THE FLASH I GET THE BETA ROM FOR SUPER FARTIO BROS

GARFIELD FALSH COLLAB! GARFIELD FALSH COLLAB!

Out of all the hilarious, well-animated, unique and replayable shorts, I must say October 26, 1981 has a darkly beautiful humor to it. The mold slowly overtakes a cake that must have been quite a task for such a silly flash collab. If Garfields sleeping habits are to be believed, then surely one day will come when he will not wake up. Jon and Odie will not notice until he is covered in mold. That paints such a strangely grim picture for my mind that I cannot help but post 5 on this flash. January 8th, 2010 is also a funny crossover parody, as is the final strip. But every short had its charm! I think collabs could benefit from these mini-story formats.

'Chicken Transmutation' 'Chicken Transmutation'

The hand-drawn messiness of it and the perfect looping are two qualities I like in a flash! Nice style!

The HOVER Chair The HOVER Chair

Not bad for a short commercial! Though I suggest using Audacity to help adjust the audio levels so the music never overshadows the speech.

GingerNoiree responds:

Thanks

Invisoman Invisoman

I see the potential here but maybe make it longer than ten seconds? Surely there's more than one joke that could be made here.

MrMattimation responds:

The joke is he doesn't get that he doesn't need a ski mask, in case you thought that could be stretched longer...

magic wizard stick magic wizard stick

How about posting your tests on the NG Alphas page and save the good stuff for the portal? That way you get the feedback you want in the right places.

MVPTOAST responds:

umm thanks i guess for rating no stars still