All 5 art Reviews

Five Fruitclock Fridge Magnets Five Fruitclock Fridge Magnets

I can't believe this doesn't have more views. The attention to detail and neatness of the paint is amazing! A hearty B to you.

Luwano responds:

And a very grateful B to you, too.

Waluigi Waluigi

You thought I'd talk about your work?
Too bad. Waluigi time.

Wario And Waluigi Wario And Waluigi

As soon as I saw Waluigi's handsome face on the front page you know I had to comment. First of all this is great work. The colors all blend very well and the expressions are recognizable.
I would just suggest learning a little more about anatomy and flow so Waluigi's arms can look a little better. Also if you strengthen the lighting you can do a lot more with these subjects, especially make the duo seem menacing. Fine job!

Drew Pickles Let Him Self Go Drew Pickles Let Him Self Go

Drew Pickles

has not only let himself go, but most of that weight went to his dick. This is perhaps the best work of art I've seen on NG so far. More Drew! More Drew! The crowd demands more of his dick too!

Grunty Fly Grunty Fly

I appreciate the style you're going for

but I would prefer to see more details from the source. For instance, her broomstick's face, her scarf and socks. Nice lighting!

VooDooDollMaster responds:

I was drawing based on memory. And if you played banjo kazooie, the ending scene when you die, Grunty did only have a black dress and shoes